March 28, 2006

Seven Things You Lot Don't Ask To Know Almost Me

I convey been tagged yesteryear Gavin Dudeney for the ‘Seven Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me’ thing…

So hither are my vii things:

1. My get-go instruction undertaking was inward a prison.
While I was studying music at Dartington College of Arts I heard that they were looking for a guitar instructor as well as a nearby prison. I got the undertaking as well as spent 2 years visiting a grouping of inmates each calendar week as well as trying to learn them to play Blues. I of late flora a periodical that I kept of the time, merely can't part whatever of it amongst yous because I had to sign the official secrets human activeness inward fellowship to larn the job!
 I heard that they were looking for a guitar instructor as well as a nearby prison theatre Seven Things You Don't Need to Know About Me
2. I used to juggle as well as walk on stilts inward a clown troop.
I worked for a brusk fourth dimension inward a clown troop trying to heighten coin for diverse charities. I was very on TV once. To my surprise I flora it quite slow to walk on stilts, despite the fact that I convey no caput for heights as well as ever idea I had terrible balance!

3. I didn't similar schoolhouse as well as left equally presently equally I could to travel an antique restorer.
I flora schoolhouse dull, uninspiring as well as tedious (apart from the pause times). I've ever tried very difficult to live on the contrary equally a teacher. I left schoolhouse equally presently equally I got offered a undertaking as well as spent 2 - iii years restoring antiques which was okay merely very badly paid as well as had niggling hereafter (bad combination) .

4. I didn't desire to pass my life restoring antiques therefore I went dorsum to schoolhouse inward my mid 20s as well as studied music.
After I was made redundant I idea most how I wanted to pass my life as well as decided to travel dorsum to college as well as written report music. I spent the side yesteryear side iv years doing part-time cleaning, building, ikon as well as decorating travel to pay for classes as well as relieve plenty coin to travel to college. Eventually started my marking at Dartington College of Arts when I was 25.

 I heard that they were looking for a guitar instructor as well as a nearby prison theatre Seven Things You Don't Need to Know About MeDartington Hall Gardens
5. I convey a marking inward music
Spent to a greater extent than or less of the happiest (and saddest) years of my life discovering music from all over the basis inward i of the most beautiful places inward the world. Fond memories of Totnes inward Devon (South West of UK). I was lucky plenty to written report amongst 2 of Britain's best guitarists John Etheridge and John Rebourn as well as brand to a greater extent than or less very wonderful friends.

 I heard that they were looking for a guitar instructor as well as a nearby prison theatre Seven Things You Don't Need to Know About MeJohn Renbourn

 I heard that they were looking for a guitar instructor as well as a nearby prison theatre Seven Things You Don't Need to Know About MeJohn Etheridge

6. I used to live on able to sit down on my hair!
Of dubious merit as well as for certain non something I tin move produce now, merely I stopped having my pilus cutting betwixt my 14th as well as 27th years, amongst the consequence that it got pretty long (and eventually started to autumn out!)

7. I got into ELT therefore that I could relieve plenty coin to produce a masters inward composition (Still saving - Any contributions?). I went to Cairo inward 1992 as well as did what was therefore referred to equally a 'TEFL' course. For me it was a genuinely take away heed expanding sense as well as I realised why I hadn't enjoyed school. I savage inward beloved amongst instruction as well as decided that the basis could good produce amongst i less jazz guitarist (On reflection definitely the right decision).


The rules state yous convey to:

* Link your original tagger(s), as well as listing these rules on your blog
* Share 7 facts most yourself inward the post service - to a greater extent than or less random, to a greater extent than or less weird
* Tag vii people at the halt of your post
* Let them know they’ve been tagged therefore ...

I'm tagging:

Hope they don't mind.

best

Nik Peachey

No comments:

Post a Comment