March 6, 2006

5 Tasks To Instruct Yourself To Instruct Alongside Technology

Some months agone I had a conception to write a majority of tasks to acquire teachers using technology. As amongst too then many of my plans too ideas, fourth dimension too circumstances over took me too I never got farther than the kickoff fifteen tasks. When I went dorsum to produce roughly to a greater extent than I noticed that I was taking too then long doing these that roughly had gone out of date, too then to endeavour to acquire roughly live from the tasks I've decided to revise them too start publishing them hither too then anyone tin rank notice download them too live them either to produce instructor preparation or to develop their ain mightiness to live technology.

100 + Online activities for EFL ESL learners
  • Social Networks too the Web 2.0 Revolution: Part 2
  • Create your ain social network seven steps
  • Web 2.0 Tools for EFL too ESL Teachers
  • 10 Teacher Development Task for Web 2.0 Tools

  • Best

    Nik Peachey

    No comments:

    Post a Comment