March 12, 2006

A Tick Listing Of 21St Century Digital Skills For Teachers

I've but been brainstorming digital skills that I believe are required past times teachers inwards the 21st Century. So far I've come upwardly up amongst 45 of them.

What's hitting for me most this is:
  • few of these skills volition bring been taught to anyone who trained every bit a instructor longer than v years ago.
  • few of these skills are existence taught to teachers preparation now.
  • the 21st century instructor needs to hold upwardly a pretty amazingly skilled professional.
Please await through the listing together with tick on the ones you lot believe you lot have.

Teachers Digital Skills Tick List


Teachers' digital skills tick list

I'd too hold upwardly rattling interested inwards whatever comments most whatever you lot mean value I've missed or that you lot mean value don't belong there.

Related links:
Best

Nik Peachey

No comments:

Post a Comment