May 12, 2006

Personalised Flashcards

Flashcards lead maintain e'er been i of my favourite educational activity tools too amongst the FaceinHole website I've works life a house where I tin apace do my ain personalised ones.

Flashcards  lead maintain e'er been i of my favourite educational activity tools too amongst the  Personalised flashcardsThe site is tardily to use. You simply necessitate either an epitome of yourself that y'all tin upload or a webcam that y'all tin accept a film with. Then y'all lead the film y'all desire to pose yourself into too upload your image. With a chip of resizing too coloring adjustment y'all tin lead maintain a fix of your ain personal flashcards inwards simply minutes.

Then y'all tin either embed them inwards a webpage similar these ones, lead maintain a link to them on the site or impress them upward to usage them inwards bird equally flashcards.

How to usage these amongst students
These kinds of flashcards tin hold out used for a multitude of purposes.
  • They are dandy for generating stories / personal anecdotes ( The fourth dimension I met Paris Hilton etc).
  • You tin usage them to do a hit of grammer structures. The ones below could all hold out used for 'used to' too students could either inquire virtually the sense or y'all could brand upward anecdotes to tell them.
  • You could acquire your students to do their ain flashcards using their ain images too therefore come upward to bird too tell the bird virtually their imaginary experiences.
  • Often when students lead maintain to verbalize virtually their ain experiences, they can't intend of much to say. Hopefully these flashcards volition get their imagination too they tin lead maintain fun making upward stories too anecdotes.
  • You could fifty-fifty cause to convince your students that some of these are true! (I genuinely used to lead maintain long pilus too acquire dancing amongst Paris Hilton!)
Here are my 'used to' experiences.
  • I used to play football game for Manchester united
    Flashcards  lead maintain e'er been i of my favourite educational activity tools too amongst the  Personalised flashcards
  • I used to acquire dancing amongst Paris Hilton.
    Flashcards  lead maintain e'er been i of my favourite educational activity tools too amongst the  Personalised flashcards
  • I used to hold out a stunt man.
    Flashcards  lead maintain e'er been i of my favourite educational activity tools too amongst the  Personalised flashcards

    • I used to lead maintain long hair.

    Flashcards  lead maintain e'er been i of my favourite educational activity tools too amongst the  Personalised flashcards

    • I used to hold out a chip of an ogre.

    Flashcards  lead maintain e'er been i of my favourite educational activity tools too amongst the  Personalised flashcards

    • I used to play inwards a band.

    Flashcards  lead maintain e'er been i of my favourite educational activity tools too amongst the  Personalised flashcards

    What I liked virtually it
    • Lots of dissimilar pictures to lead from
    • Quick too tardily to do the flashcards
    • Lots of fun for costless too registration necessary
    What I wasn't therefore certain about
    • Would hold out dainty to lead maintain some to a greater extent than ordinary images too mayhap dissimilar places around the world.
    • It alone worked amongst jpg images, non amongst gif
    • Watch out. Some of them are less suitable for younger learners
    There's therefore much y'all tin do amongst proficient images too personalised ones tin hold out fifty-fifty to a greater extent than stimulating. I promise y'all notice this useful too y'all acquire your students creating too talking virtually some dandy images.

    http://www.faceinhole.com


    Best

    Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment