April 16, 2006

My Personal Best

I've been blogging on this site instantly for merely over a year, in addition to thence I stance that merely earlier I caput off on my vacation for a duo of weeks, I would acquire out y'all amongst what I experience were some of my best postings over the final twelvemonth or so.

Creating audio-visual monologues
Back inwards Apr 2007 I wrote close a prissy chip of gratuitous recording in addition to lip syncing software that enables students in addition to teachers to practise modest animated flash characters similar this one.
Interactive presentations
Back inwards September 2007 I discovered Voice Thread in addition to wrote a tutorial in addition to some education tips in addition to some ideas for how to utilisation it.

Creating a mobile hollo upwardly website
In Oct 2007 I wrote close how to practise your ain mobile hollo upwardly based community using Winksite. This included a demo tutorial also every bit an illustration site for y'all to endeavour out.

Exploiting 2 computer-based RPGs
In Nov 2007 I created some tutorials in addition to education materials based unopen to 2 online Role playing games (RPGs) in addition to looked at how thee could last used for EFL/ ESL.

3B Village 3D browser
In Dec 2007 3B Village added lots of novel functionality to in that place 3D collaborative spider web browser in addition to this inspired some education tips in addition to ideas based unopen to that.

Soundscapes from Soundtransit
In March 2008 I wrote close a wonderful site for sharing in addition to downloading well files. I actually enjoyed this site every bit it inspired quite a few education ideas in addition to tips.

Iconic teen video
From Apr 2008 I stance that my best posting was a hold back at the kinds of videos teens are watching on YouTube in addition to the novel micro-genres that are developing through that medium.

Immersive Image Environments
In May I discovered i of my favourite browser plugins in addition to i which I nonetheless savour everyday- PicLens. I wrote some suggestions showing merely how useful i stance it could last inwards class.

Create your ain social network vii steps
Lastly, inwards June of this twelvemonth I wrote close creating a social network using Ning. This was a existent learning experience for me in addition to I tried to portion some of what I had learned from creating a network for a projection i convey been working on.

I promise y'all convey enjoyed at to the lowest degree some of these postings. I've sure enough enjoyed in addition to learned a lot from producing them.

Anyway, I'm off on vacation for the side past times side duo of weeks in addition to volition last dorsum amongst to a greater extent than mid to piece of cake August.

Best wishes

Nik Peachey

No comments:

Post a Comment